So, it's an educational bar crawl?
Exactly! Together, we'll unlock the secrets of craft drinks and find the connoisseur in you!
Here's what you get:
- Fancy tipples at three glamorous locales
- An expert-guided tour of New York's bestest drinks scene
- The ability to read arcane menus written by mustachioed men
- Food and surprises*
- Tasting cards with little minigolf pencils for note taking
- A lifetime of memories
*Surprises may include more drinks.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
Tours are 3 hours and meet near a subway stop. We'll have food for you, but please don't come hangry.
IS THIS THE BESTEST?
How do I book a private tour?
Tours are available for groups of 5 or more. We'll work together on a custom itinerary just for you, or you can choose from a range of preset options, including:
- Craft Beers of Greenpoint
- Williamsburg wine
- Carroll Gardens's Hidden Dives
- Brewery Tour of Gowanus
- Fancy Wine in Fancytown
- Seriously, What Is Vermouth
Impress your date, or mother-in-law, or bachelor party today! Ask about private tours!
But I hate beer?
That's not a question, but OK! I'm also available for wine, cider, sherry, vermouth, and cocktail education in any format, including:
- Corporate events
- Private parties
- Bar and restaurant staff training
- Consulting for caterers
- Personal training, like for going to the gym, but with drinking instead of exerting yourself
Have a question? Sold already? Get in touch!
WHO'S THE HOST?
Orr Shtuhl lives in Greenpoint and is a New York beverages expert. He teaches beer, wine, and cocktail classes at Murray's Cheese and the Bedford Cheese Shop. Once, he wrote a cocktail book that was featured in the New York Times. He's also written about food and drink for the Washington City Paper, Serious Eats, and NPR. Radical!